Find a Clinic
Below you will find a list of healthcare providers who are LGBTQ affirming and/or who provide sexual health and other HIV-related health care services, such as PrEP or PEP prescriptions; HIV, STI, and HCV testing; and HIV treatment.
This list of providers was compiled as a collaborative effort between the Utah AIDS Education Training Center (AETC), Utah AIDS Foundation (UAF), and the HIV/STD Elimination, Analysis, Response and Treatment (HEART) Program at the Utah Department of Health and Human Services.
How To Use The Find A Clinic Tool
By clicking on the blue button that reads “Tags,” you can narrow the list of providers shown to include only those who provide the particular service(s) that you are interested in receiving. For example, the tag “PrEP” will show you providers who prescribe PrEP. Here is a more detailed explanation of some key tags:
- HRT – Providers who prescribe hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
- HIV Treatment – Providers who treat patients for HIV.
- HIV Testing – Providers who test for HIV.
- STI Testing – Providers who test for sexually transmitted infections (STIs). This would include testing for illnesses such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, HPV, and herpes.
- STD Testing – Providers who test for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). This would include testing for illnesses such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, HPV, and herpes.
- HCV Testing – Providers who test for hepatitis C virus (HCV). Also, go here for national directory of HCV treatment providers.
- nPEP – Providers who prescribe nonoccupational HIV Postexposure Prophylaxis (nPrEP).
- PrEP – Providers who prescribe HIV Preexposure Prophylaxis (PrEP).
- Syringe exchange – Facilities where one can safely dispose of used needles or syringes and/or receive sterile needles or syringes.
- SSP – Providers who provide harm reduction and syringe exchange services.
If you run into any issues with using the Find a Clinic feature of this website, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at HIVandMe@Utah.gov for help. Please also feel free to reach out to us if you know of any providers or resources to add, or if you see something that’s outdated.